Parking Management: San Diego Style (Part Two)
San Francisco has 23,000 metered parking spaces and sets prices using complex “demand-responsive rate… [more]
What if we all ‘Left No Trace?’
As I’ve been camping and sharing my adventures, there’s one thing that keeps showing up over and… [more]
Is Indianapolis a good comparison for a San Diego Charger downtown stadium?
On the subject of a potential downtown San Diego East Village NFL stadium, some proponents have asserted… [more]
Does San Diego’s “Citizens Plan” ballot initiative violate the single subject requirement?
A sweeping ballot initiative is being circulated in San Diego. It's called The Citizens' Plan for the… [more]
North Park Community Plan Update – We Can Do Better by Working Together
By Howard Blackson and Don Leichtling - North Park is one of San Diego’s finest communities. It… [more]
Why climate change action cannot succeed without social equity
Over 120 cities and counties in California have a climate action plan either completed or in the pipeline. … [more]
Its not Smart Growth… It’s Called Avoiding a Housing Crisis
California’s Bay Area housing disaster tells Southern Californians that our housing crisis will only… [more]
Downtown San Diego Mobility Plan – Vision for the Future or A Well Intentioned Waste of Money?
In Southern California we suffer greatly from suburbia myopia. This affliction prevents us from understanding… [more]
Why You Should Go Off Grid for a Weekend
You know what’s one great thing about San Diego? In just 60 minutes, you can be far enough into the… [more]
News & Viewsfrom UrbDeZine Panelists.
April 23, 2016 By Bill Keller
San Francisco has 23,000 metered parking spaces and sets prices using complex “demand-responsive rate adjustments.” Around SF City Hall, for[Read More…]
April 21, 2016 By Averi Melcher
As I’ve been camping and sharing my adventures, there’s one thing that keeps showing up over and over in my[Read More…]
April 19, 2016 By UrbDeZine
New School of Architecture, April 20th 2016, 7:00 PM, Lecture Series: Harry Mallgrave. Urban Land Institute, April 21st, 2016, 5:30[Read More…]
April 12, 2016 By Bill Adams
On the subject of a potential downtown San Diego East Village NFL stadium, some proponents have asserted that Indianapolis’s downtown Lucas[Read More…]
Not long ago, the future was looking pretty dire for the Hotel Churchill in downtown San Diego (9th & C).[Read More…]
March 27, 2016 By UrbDeZine
San Diego History Center, March 31st, 2016, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM, Balboa History Stroll. East Village South focus plan workshop, part[Read More…]
March 27, 2016 By Bill Adams
A sweeping ballot initiative is being circulated in San Diego. It’s called The Citizens’ Plan for the Responsible Management of[Read More…]
- North Park Community Plan Update – We Can Do Better by Working Together
- Why climate change action cannot succeed without social equity
- Its not Smart Growth… It’s Called Avoiding a Housing Crisis
- Non-stadium alternative vision for East Village San Diego + community workshop
- Downtown San Diego Mobility Plan – Vision for the Future or A Well Intentioned Waste of Money?
- San Diego Design Event Calendar February 20th-March 3rd, 2016
- Why You Should Go Off Grid for a Weekend
- Downtown San Diego Mobility Plan — Draft Released
- Could this little-known pollutant finally change our transportation priorities?
- Notices from Civic San Diego, SANDAG, etc.
Headline LinksOPEN TO ALL REGISTERED USERS! Login, go to an UrbDeZine City site, enter post in front page window.
- This city proves that big companies do not a vibrant downtown make . . .April 28, 2016 4:06 pm0 Comments
- The 10 Most Influential Developers - OurCitySD.comApril 27, 2016 11:19 am0 Comments
- Downtown San Diego: The innovation economy’s latest frontierApril 26, 2016 8:56 pm0 Comments
- The recent players and the plays that are shaping San Diego's waterfront according to inewsource.orgApril 25, 2016 12:15 pm0 Comments
- Is Affordable Housing in the City of San Diego an Oxymoron? Part 1 - SDFreePressApril 22, 2016 1:14 pm0 Comments
- Chargers reveal downtown stadium, convention center expansion renderings - 10NewsApril 21, 2016 6:49 pm0 Comments
- Chicano Park's History Could Fill a Museum – and Activists Think it Should - Voice of San DiegoApril 19, 2016 1:56 pm0 Comments
- The Psychological Cost of Boring Buildings - NY MagApril 14, 2016 8:54 am0 Comments
- How San Diego Planners Spun the Press to Sell Highway Expansions | Streetsblog USAApril 12, 2016 6:12 pm0 Comments
- Can Neighborhoods Be Revitalized Without Gentrifying Them? - TheNationApril 12, 2016 3:18 pm0 Comments