Headline LinksOPEN TO ALL REGISTERED USERS! Login, go to an UrbDeZine City site, enter post in front page window.
News & Viewsfrom UrbDeZine Panelists.
This title is a broad and a difficult question but it is one that creatives are forced to face every time they take on a new project. There is always excitement and fear when the canvas is blank and the fewer imposed constraints there are the more challenging it is. My colleague Donna Barry and […]
The presence of an urban research university has been conventionally regarded as the foundation for economic growth of any large city. It is “the heart of the story” for the fortune of successful high-tech regions. It is a “key actor” in revitalization of urban communities. It is “one of the most powerful engines” that drive […]
Achieving Housing Choice and Mobility in the Voucher Program: Recommendations for the Administration is in the latest edition of the American Bar Association Journal of Affordable Housing & Community Development Law (Vol. 27-1). The article recognizes the Housing Choice Voucher Program as vital to helping homeless individuals and low-income families’ overcome barriers to housing stability, […]
Politics are the Ultimate Porn The Art of Political Science is about a distilled and formulaic perversion of The People’s ideals: Politicians and bureaucrats do not provide what we want; they teach us how to desire it. Public officials’ speeches and a charismatic delivery do not guide my direction in assembling a business and […]
The results are in: San Diego UrbDeZine voters want dockless bikes and scooters to be free from significant restrictions. 56.5% of those voting in the poll wanted no or minimal restrictions. 39.13% wanted unattended bikes to be kept off the sidewalk or limited to designated areas. 4.35% wanted dockless bikes and scooters banned from the […]
- It’s Time to Take the Keys Away from Granddad
- ‘America’s Finest City’ is Worst in Nation in Housing the Homeless
- BIA and C-3 trade missives arguing the Safeguard Our San Diego Countryside ballot initiative
- Save the North Chapel!
- Demystifying Rent Control
- How to make housing more affordable in San Diego
- Cycling through the Danish Land of Enchantment
- Punch Bowl Social comes to San Diego’s artsy, gritty Makers Quarter – UT San Diego
- Alpha Project Temporary Bridge Program: A Review
- What San Diego is Doing Wrong: Housing Law 101